What you receive
A (high-res) digital file of your illustration which can be used to print out at home or through a printing shop, and can also be used to be custom printed on stationery and homeware such as coffee mugs, pillows, etc.
- Once you have made your purchase, I will be in touch to start planning your portrait
- I will ask for a handful of photos and like to find out a bit about you before commencing
- You will be updated regularly, at each stage of the process to allow opportunity to give feedback. I really see it as a collaborative effort and aim to involve you as much as possible (or as much as you desire).
- Once complete, I will send you a low-res version of the illustration for approval before sending the final digital file
- Can I pay in instalments? Of course! Please contact me to discuss a suitable arrangement
- What is the turnaround time like?
Generally, about 3 weeks excluding the time it takes to ship. However, my schedule varies so if you are concerned about delivery dates or require a rush job, please get in touch – I can usually work something out for you!
Any other questions or concerns, please drop me a line – message/chat via Messenger (bottom right corner) or email email@example.com